Tuesday 11 December 2012

Painting Ponies


I hate the fact that i don't get to post on here as much as i'd like, but between the fact that we're still unpacking and i'm a procrastinator i don't find much time to be creative, especially because i haven't found the right place to set up so i have been having to set everything up and then take it down once i'm finished at the end of the day which makes me put it off more..
But i have managed to almost finish a new project...  


She's a little blue roan highland pony. My first ever roan, she was painted in pastels and her details were painted in acrylics. 


 For my first ever roan, i don't think she's too bad. although her corn spots are a little out of scale.
I still have, the roaning to do swell as her hooves and some other touch-ups but i guess that will come with time but until then she has a cute spot on top of my xbox just staring at me waiting to finish her.

No comments:

Post a Comment