Thursday 30 May 2013

Dubbo Live


I unfortunately will not be attending Dubbo Live in June/July ( I don't know when it is). 



To be honest I'm thinking of leaving the hobby… 
I have a lot of real horse things I'm doing at the moment and they're much more important to me than plastic ponies, especially when real horse things clash with model show dates. 
I just don't have the time to show anymore, especially not when I like making all my own tack and props for performance. 

I may or may not be selling my show string i will have to see how i feel about it, i'm sitting on the fence at the moment as they're worth quite a small fortune which would help me fund things but i think i'm still just a little attached to them for the moment. 

Working at a small barn again 3-4  times a week in return for lessons has sparked this all of a sudden change of heart, I've come to realise how much more the real kind mean to me than the plastic kind, especially when i see and care for peoples horses more than they do and they own them. 
It's quite sad really, to own a horse a just go and see them once or twice a week. 

I'm in the mids of doing my HSC meaning i really don't have the time but i still manage to make time and go, put more effort in then they do, and it's their horse. 
sigh, some people don't even know what they've got, so ungrateful.  

Anyways, I will still be making very few tack, props, i will also still have a limited amount of spots for prepping sculpting and painting. They will only be sale or commission items as it's quite a nice small income every now and then. So I will still be blogging occasionally about the few bits a pieces i get to make when i have time(Probably in the holidays).

So keep watching this space :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment